Paint-in Adventures in Creativity
2019 PAG Summer Paint-ins
July 22nd,Aug. 12th - Melinda Schwartz Aug. 26th - Effie Lewis
All the summer paint-ins will be at the Deicke Auditorium this summer.
The cost of $10 will be collected at the paint-in. This fee is for the room rental and the Scholarship Fund. You don't need to be a member to attend. Space in this room is limited, so please register in advance by providing your full name and phone number in an e-mail to Sandy Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org
July 22nd with Melinda Schwartz:
PAINTING FLORIDA'S ENDANGERED SPECIES
Melinda will provide black and white copies of a Florida Panther, Manatee, White Ibis or American Alligator. You can also bring your own color photos, but please also include a black and white photocopy.
The Florida environment is so important to us who live here, so let's appreciate what we have today by painting a tropical scene with one of these beauties. Melinda will be including the use of Masking Fluid and washes for this project.
In addition to the usual supplies listed below, you should have:
- Masking fluid. If you do not have we can share.
- Watercolor Paper appropriate for using washes. 140 lb preferred
- Watercolor Paints
- Assorted size brushes
- palette or Styrofoam plate
- Any other art supplies that you might like to use
General Supplies / Always Bring:
- PlasticTable Cover (large enough to fully cover 6' size table (available at dollar store) We are a Deicke guest and want to leave the space spotless.
- Water Container
- Paper Towels
- Drawing Pencil, ruler and Eraser
- Sketch/drawing paper for thumbnails
- Spray Bottle
- Small garbage bag
- Lunch or Snack (join in lunch time conversation).
- Bring a light sweater because the room can become "chilly."
Cost: $10 (will be collected at paint-in)
Time: arrive at 9:45 AM to set up. Lunch 12 -12:30. Class ends at 2 pm
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to have fun and spark your creativity!
Ask your friends to join in and introduce them to PAG in a fun and congenial atmosphere. As always, you are welcome to bring your current project to work on and just join in the camaraderie.