Paint-in Adventures in Creativity
AUGUST 26TH with Effie Lewis
2019 summer's last Paint-in 10 am to 2 pm
Deicke Auditorium, 5701 Cypress Road, Plantation, FL 33317
Pre-registration requested - please email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We will explore how various light and dark COLORS are used to create DEPTH in painting a still life or floral. At the end we will look to see how well we have done by viewing our painting using CHROMADEPTH glasses provided by Effie.
You may bring your own leaf photos or use the provided photos of leaves from trees and shrubs.
A water lily image may be an alternative (see below)
- Watercolor paper appropriate for using washes, preferably 140 lb
- Watercolor paints
- Assorted size brushes
- Palette or styrofoam plate
- Any other art supplies that you might like to use
General Supplies / Always Bring:
- PlasticTable Cover large enough to fully cover 6' size table (available at dollar store)
We are Deicke guests and want to leave the space spotless.
- Water container
- Paper towels
- Drawing pencil, ruler and eraser
- Sketch/drawing paper for thumbnails
- Spray bottle
- Small garbage bag
- Lunch or snack (join in lunch-time conversation).
- Bring a light sweater because the room can become "chilly."
Cost: $10 will be collected at paint-in
Time: Arrive at 9:45 am to set up. Lunch 12 -12:30. Class ends at 2 pm.
You may consider using a water lily image as an alternative using same colors.
Ask your friends to join in and introduce them to PAG in a fun and congenial atmosphere.
As always, you are welcome to bring your current project to work on and just join in the camaraderie.
Don't miss out on this wonderful opportunity to have fun and spark your creativity!